Volunteers are an integral part of our sale.
Volunteers are asked to work at least one 3-hour shift either before, during, or after the sale. We need volunteers to help check-in items, sort toys, set up racks/shelving, work on the floor during the sale, handle payments, check out customers, and other key responsibilities. You do NOT have to be a consignor to take advantage of the volunteer & early shopping privileges!
We give you 2 great reasons below to become a volunteer.
Click here to jump to the Volunteer Work Schedule!
1. Your sales profit increases from 60% to 65% when you volunteer 3-hours! Volunteer for 6-hours equals 70% and 9 hrs will increase to a maximum of 75%!
2. You earn the opportunity to shop the preview sale first! The 12-hour volunteers shop first, followed by the 9hr, 6hr and 3hr volunteers. This means you shop the consignment sale before the public and before all other consignors!
3. If a registered Consigor "doesn't show" or send a replacement during their reserved work shift Kool Kids will deduct an additional 15% of their earnings.
Kool Kids Sale will credit you one volunteer shift in exchange for any of the services listed below (3 hour minimum). In addition, we will provide you with a preview sale pass for each "traded service" preformed. Some of these may be excellent alternatives for those who are pregnant or suffer from a medical condition making it difficult for them to work a shift at the sale.
- Rack Assembly (Heavy Labor) - Help is needed to assemble clothing racks and move tables. This is a good job for your hubby!
- Sign Posting - Kool Kids Sale stakes over 50 signs in the ground 2-3 weeks before the sale. Volunteers are needed to complete this task in Levittown AND surrounding areas. You must take a minimum of 20 signs.
- Flyer Distribution - Flyers are distributed to daycare centers, preschools, children's gyms and other locations throughout the area. Download Sale Flyer.
- Mailing Flyer Packages - We need help assembling these packages. Contact Kim if your able to help.
- Flyer Posting - Help is needed to post flyers on community and private bulletin boards (where allowed). Download Sale Flyer
NOTE: Consignors must put in a total of 6 hours to qualify for the 10% bonus to their commission.
Do you have a special talent or access to other resources that can help the sale? We can trade for those too! Here are some examples of Services to be traded.
- Advertising - Placing Ads in community, subdivision or company newsletters and bulleting boards.
- Newspaper, TV or Radio Coverage - Do you know someone "in the industry"? If so, recruit them to help publicize the sale or offer us "friend & family" advertising rates and receive a volunteer shift in exchange.
- Printing Services - Do you have access to a copier or printing services? If so, trade your copy and printing services for a shift.
- Sign, Banner or Screen Printing - We will be in need of new signs, banners and t-shirt printing. Can you help? If so, you will earn a shift.
- Sign Display - Do you live on or have access to a property located on a busy street? If you would be willing to post a Koolkidssale sign visible to passers by, you will earn a volunteer pass. This does not qualify for an increase to consignor percentage. Not all locations will qualify, please contact us with your available location (s).
NOTE: These services will qualify for a volunteer shopping pass.
Contact Info@Koolkidssale.com to take advantage of any of the above trading services opportunities!
Unable to Work During The Above Times? Try Trading Services
On more than one occasion we have been asked if we would consider trading volunteer credit for services completed outside the sale. There are many things that need to get done before and even during the sale where help would be appreciated. We are offering a limited number of opportunities where you can trade your services in exchange for a volunteer credit.
Need more information about volunteering or to enroll, visit our Volunteering to Work Page!
If you volunteer, we are counting on you to follow through. In the event a volunteer does not fulfill their obligation, or find a comparable replacement, the volunteer will not be allowed to participate as a volunteer again or participate in any future preview sale. Please understand that these guidelines have been put in to place to maintain a high quality sale.
Volunteer Trading Services